Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Wedding Envy...

Up until I got hitched far away on a secluded sunset beach somewhere in Florida,... I had always wanted a Fall wedding like Georgia & Zach's. When I met her at the Wedding Festivals show back in June, she told me what her dress looked like, what her colors were, what her bridesmaids' dresses looked like... I had total wedding envy. And it happened all over again on their big day! Their wedding was a perfect start to the beautful season, and their lives together. What a wonderful day! I truly admired everyone in their families, in spite of their strong faith. Georgia and Zach are perfect examples that faith can overcome difficult times. I was honored to be a part of their wedding, and I hope that when they return from their honeymoon, they will enjoy what I've come up with!:) Here are just a few of my favorite moments... The Guys... The Girls... First Dance... The star of the show... Portrait 1 Portrait 2

No comments: