Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Tis' The Season...

For GREAT business! Although my original Fall Portrait Special has officially ended (as of Nov. 4th), the continued response is still huge! I just want to thank my current clients for the referrals, and my potential clients - you're going to be so happy! I'm really enjoying meeting all of you, getting to know your families, and making you loyal customers when it's all said and done. I know you and your families are going to love your photos, and I welcome you all to keep it coming! I've also seen a substantial jump in bridal inquiries this month as well. Remember my wedding special I have going right now! You still have a little time to lock in the 2006 rates for your 2007 wedding! I look forward to working with each and every one of you! Please don't hesitate to call me if you have any questions.

No comments: