Friday, December 01, 2006

Crash & Recharge...

Hi all... I've been so busy lately I haven't had time to post. I hope you all had a fantastic and blessed Thanksgiving. Taelor & I woke up early to watch the parade (a tradition of my own since I was little), and we drove down to my parents' house and met up them as well as my grandmother, "Nannie", as I've always called her, for some ham, turkey, homemade macaroni pie, green beans, brown rice (my favorite), cranberry sauce, rolls, and more! I snagged all the black friday ads from both Greenville & Spartanburg newspapers... debated whether I should get up that early, and later decided against it. David had to work that day, so I brought him home a plate, and proceeded to finish up a print order for a client (yes, I was working on a holiday). I have so much to be thankful for - my job, my home, my family, my amazing daughter and husband! I'm so blessed, and I thank God for that every day! Meanwhile, I must say, the past few weeks have been slammed with portrait sessions and orders, inquiries and meetings with brides... we even got a new puppy! (An adorable 8 week old Boxer puppy we've named Sadie). Yesterday after I picked Taelor up and got home, once I fixed dinner, took a shower, & put Tae to bed, I crashed on the couch at 8:30pm with Sadie. 8:30pm!!! Needless to say, I've been going and going and haven't had much time for myself, so I needed the sleep. Now that I'm well-rested, and ReCharged, I'm gearing up for the holidays (I've already wrapped every gift!), and for my boudoir session tomorrow with Jamie. She's getting married next week in Jamaica and is planning on giving these to her new hubby as a gift. I'm sure he'll have a smile on his face:) Meanwhile, keep those calls and emails coming! I'm never too tired to answer any questions!

No comments: