Sunday, December 03, 2006

Jamie's Bridal Session

Jamie contacted me on The Knot in regards to bridal and boudoir photographs... she's getting married next weekend in Jamaica (which automatically makes me reminisce back a few months ago to my destination wedding on the beach...) Anyway, we had her boudoir session the night before (and those pictures will remain private until after her new hubby has seen them), and today we met at the Westin Poinsett in downtown Greenville for her bridal session. It was kind of difficult to get a lot of the shots I wanted, due to the overwhelming Christmas decor. Seeing how Jamie had a tropical bouquet, (which was the most beautiful bouquet I have seen yet) we had to improvise). I've agreed to have another session with her after the New Year, when all the decor is down. Meanwhile, I did manage to get some jaw-dropping shots of her today - she is so beautiful and very photogenic, so it was easy. Best of luck to you Jamie, and have FUN on your trip! We'll pick up where we left off after you get back!

No comments: