Thursday, May 25, 2006

Under the Weather, But Still Happy!

I've been feeling a little under the weather the past few days. On top of that, I've been staying busy with a lot on my plate... this new website launch, online proofing for my recent brides, and much more! But I can't let a little sickness keep me down. Above all that, I'm really excited about a few things! My daughter, Taelor, finished her last day of kindergarten today. She's growing up so fast! She'll only have a short summer to play and then back to school for 1st grade in the fall! Ahhhh! She and I both have a lot to be happy about, because I'm gaining a husband and she's gaining a father in July! I forgot to mention I'm getting married- and it's less than 2 months away! I can't believe it! I'll post some pictures of them both, and I'll be sure to give you a rundown of how we met, about our upcoming wedding, and all that good, mushy stuff in the next few days. Meanwhile, I think I need to catch a few extra ZZZZ's.

No comments: