Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Up and Running

Wow! Talk about exciting! My new website is up and running 2 whole days sooner than I expected! I'm really impressed the with professional layout, and I hope my prospective clients will be too. I'm considering different price options (again) for my wedding packages. I may still have my current default package prices, and add a la carte items to allow both flexibility and easy options for clients. If you are a bride and have any comments on this topic, please let me know your thoughts by emailing me: amy@amysphotographix.com. I'm also pleased to offer special savings to my current brides and any brides they send my way. If you refer a bride to me who books me for their wedding, I will give YOU a $25 print credit, and HER 15% off her total wedding package price.

No comments: