Saturday, June 10, 2006

Checking In

Just wanted to peep my head out of my workload to say hi to those of you out there who are following me. I'm deep into editing at this point, also getting finishing touches ready for the show next week. I can't wait to meet you new brides out there! Meanwhile, I just got back from vacation in North Myrtle Beach/ Cherry Grove. We went to visit my sister and her family. I lent her my camera again and she took my bridal portraits. She did a fantastic job- I told her she needs to make photography a more serious part of her life- she could do very well with it! I will post a few in the next post. Right now, I'll post a few of my faves from my bridal shoot with Gina from last weekend. Gina's a really awesome chick. We met up at Falls Park in downtown Greenville, one of my favorite spots in the state. Gina was armed and ready with her mom and all of her friends to lend a hand. We had a great time and Gina really let loose! I love it when I come accross a bride who isn't afraid to get a little dirt on her dress to get the right picture! Thanks to Gina, and I hope you and your family enjoy viewing the proofs! One week left until your big day!

No comments: