Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Happy 4th!

Well, by the looks of the clock right now, it's no longer the 4th of July, but I still want to wish everyone a safe and happy one! We had lots of fun shooting fireworks and eating Mountville Fire Department Hash (a McMahan tradition)! Meanwhile, I've been busy stuffing and addressing envelopes for our wedding announcement/at-home-reception. I can't wait! Only 2 1/2 more weeks and then we're off to our "WeddingMoon"! Thanks to all of you brides who have booked your weddings with us from Wedding Festivals for the remainder or this year as well as next year! I'm truly looking forward to capturing every aspect of your special day! For those of you who have been inquiring about your dates, you may want to check back- your date may not be available! And as always, if you have ANY questions or ideas about packages or pricing, please don't hesitate to contact me, via phone, email, or IM.

No comments: