Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Time flies...

Wow- time has truly gotten away from me. I got so busy with the last few minute details of my wedding, among other things, I haven't had much time until now, to write any news in my blog. I'll try to briefly update you! I'm MARRIED! Our wedding went wonderfully. It was beautiful, simple, and romantic. Everything we could have asked for, and more. We were married on the beach, at sunset, on July 22, 2006 in Coccoa Beach, FL. We then spent a few nights in Orlando as well as a few nights on a cruise to the Bahamas. We swam with dolphins and fed the stingrays- we had an awesome time. When we returned, we hosting a luau reception at our home for our closest friends and family to attend. My daughter started back to school the following week, so I had to get everything ready for that... I've kind of taken a break from my photography for a while, as strange as that seems, actually saying it. I'm not necessarily going to stop doing it all together, i actually think I'm going to venture back into candid children and family portraiture, and scenics again, on top of weddings. In the meantime, should any of you have any questions in regards to portraits or viewing some of my scenic prints, feel free to contact me. Meanwhile, on to some of our wedding pictures:

No comments: