Sunday, January 28, 2007

Evan's 1 Year Old!

I've been slammed this past week with getting everything ready for the Wedding Festivals Show coming up in February - I haven't had time until now to finish editing Evan's photo shoot from last Sunday. He just celebrated his first birthday, complete with a football-inspired party. Although i wasn't there for the party, I did come over to the Kemper's home to shoot Evan without all of the guests around. He wasn't in the happiest of moods, but he did absolutely fine, and I got some wonderful shots of him. Evan's mom Amy has scheduled a 4-session shoot throughout the year to keep up with Evan & the rest of the family. Give me a buzz if you'd be interested in something like this, which is a custom-designed version of my current portrait Specials. Meanwhile, here's the slideshow. Enjoy, and Happy Birthday, Evan!

No comments: