Sunday, January 21, 2007

RockStar Weekend!

I had so much fun this weekend...
Saturday morning I met up with Amanda to shoot her boudoir session. She's getting married in Philly (she & her fiance are originally from there), but she wanted to give him a little present before they got officially hitched. She did a great job, and I'm not posting any shots from the session until after she's left for her wedding in February, so that way I prevent the urge for peeking!
However, on the other hand, after the bousoir session, I met up with Natalya for a sexy bridal fashion shoot at an undisclosed location, where I had unlimited access to three very sexy & hot HOTRODS:) I'm a sucker for cars like these, and they only accented Natalya's natural beauty. She and Dmitriy in May, and I simply can't wait to share their day. They are two very happy and very much in-love with each other. Meanwhile, here's a few of my faves, as well as a link to the WEBSHOW, which ALL of you MUST check out! Enjoy! And thanks Natalya, you rock:)

No comments: