Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Kicking off the Wedding Season...

The past week has been an awesome start to what will become a milestone in my business. The past week has yielded a tremendous response from my new website, as well as inquiries & bookings for the 2007 (and a few for the 2008) wedding season. I've already made some new friends, and I'm looking forward to working with you to help make your wedding dreams come true. Business has elevated within the past few weeks alone, and I've had to already turn away several brides for many popular dates of the year (I hate to do that - but my duties are to the bride(s) who have booked me already, as I only photograph one wedding per day). This is why it's so important to book as soon as you choose your photographer. If you delay, your date may not be available when you check back. To those of you who I've already met or communicated with, the offers mentioned still stand, as well as the listed prices I gave you. Please contact me if you wish for me to photograph your wedding. Meanwhile, my prices have recently increased, however, I am still maintaining my discount of $200 off your total package price IF you book before January 20, 2007. After this time, dates will book very quickly, as I will be preparing for the 2007 Wedding Festivals Show, which wil be held Saturday, February 24, 2007 from 10am-3pm at the Palmetto Expo Center. Any procrastinating brides who have yet to book their photographer will not want to miss the show. It will prove to be an amazing day! *** Be sure to check back here for specials I may be offering closer to the show!!!*** Until next time! Blessings, Amy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said.