Monday, January 01, 2007

New Year, New Changes...

Ahh, New Year's... a brand new start to what will be a fantastic year! I am looking forward to making memories with all of the brides & grooms who have chosen me to shoot their wedding, and all of the new families I will befriend this year as well. This is going to be terrific! On top of that, I can't tell you how excited I am to announce my Spankin' New Website (as well as a fresh, new header for my BLOG)! I had originally planned for a New Year's Day debut, but things got put off an extra day, so everything should be up by the end of the day on Tuesday, January 2nd. The Story Behind the New Site: I normally wouldn't be changing my site, but I actually was lucky enough to win my interface from the incredible BluDomain. These guys are awesome, and will certainly hook you up if you are in need of a fresh new look. The interfaces are extremely sleek, very sexy, and are less than $1000 to get you going. There are always contests and sales going on, so please go check them out! This site will still feature a lot of attributes from my old one, such as gallery slideshows, etc., but will also showcase TWO sites (one for weddings, one for portraits / lifestyle). You choose which site you enter from the splash page. Everything is basically a lot simpler and sleeker, easier to navigate. The investment page explains everything in detail, and includes a direct link to download a PDF price list. This will save time from me mailing out my info packets for you to receive all important information. Please feel free to check out my bio, as well as the jukebox (a little sample of my life's soundtrack). I'm so excited! To help celebrate, I'll be offering $200 off any pre-selected wedding package until Saturday, January 20, 2007. Please call me to get set up! Let's make some memories this year!

1 comment:

Guardian Multimedia said...

Hey Amy,

The new site looks fantastic. It really does justice to the quality of your pictures.

Peace,
Mike